“To introduce a potential cure for erectile dysfunction to all men in the areas in which we treat.”
Customers are the lifeblood of our business, so we make sure that our customers are served with a smile and respect. Our staff takes the time to understand your individual needs so we can best serve you in every instance. We strive to turn each interaction into a long lasting impression because your needs are important to us.
Our staff is composed of some of the industries top field experts to help you with all your needs. We hire staff members with exceptional expertise so that you know you're in good hands. Our trained and qualified staff are excited to work with you.
1. Viagra, Cialis, Levitra and other medications had total revenues of nearly 5 Billion Dollars last year for their respective companies, despite the fact that these medications help only half of all men that take these harmful drugs. Not to mention they can have very unpleasant and potentially dangerous side effects. At some point these medications stop working. You may ask, 'Why do these drugs stop working'? In nearly 90% of cases, ED is caused from a lack of appropriate blood flow (blockage in blood vessels) to the main arteries (pudendal arteries and median that supply the necessary blood flow to both obtain and sustain an erection. These harmful medications (Read the labels) do nothing more than force blood from major organs to help assist men in achieving erections. Eventually, the blockage in these blood vessels gets to a point whereby not even drugs will work. Unfortunately, you are now left with the side effects caused by these drugs for years to come.
2. Why are Viagra, Cialis, Levitra and other harmful ED drugs approved by FDA and administered by doctors? The answer is, “Big money spent on these drugs by men that think they have NO other choice.”
3. Many men with mild ED or even some with no ED symptoms at all take these medications simply as supplements to ensure strong sexual performance.
4. Men with severe ED are candidates for micro-penile injections comprised of three or four vaso dilators. These medications have no side effects as compared to the oral varieties but have other side effects like scarring which can also cause lack of sensitivity and Peyronie's Disease.
5. There is now a potential cure available. Focused Linear Compression Therapy which uses focused compression waves to open existing blood vessels, grow new blood vessels and stimulate stem cells to grow new erectile tissue (Corpus Cavernosum) in the penis.
6. Depending on a man’s overall health and pre-existing conditions, this noninvasive treatment option will greatly alter the landscape in the treatment of ED.
7. Independent published research papers have proven its safety and efficacy with nearly 90% of men saying they would recommend it to a friend.
8. We believe that this could actually roll back the clock for most men, allowing men of ages up to 80 + to perform as they did in their more virile years.
9. This proven medical treatment gets to the root of the problem (blood flow), allowing the blood vessels to open and clear themselves of obstruction thereby repairing old blood vessels as well as promoting the growth of new blood vessels that will deliver the pudendal arteries the appropriate blood flow to both obtain and maintain spontaneous erections.